Transcendental Bloviation

Politics, Space, Japan

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I Space Daily

My first op-ed for SpaceDaily.com in, like, a friggin' year: "Columbus was Dope!"

I might soon post an emended version here, with all my juicy links restored. For now, well, I'm correcting translated patent English that looks like this:

In the phlogiston saver mode (3), the foobar panel 54 and the glomotronomy motors 66a through 66n are turned off, and the gazebo heater 48 is turned on at a lowered target temperature, i.e., in a low phlogiston consumption state. In the phlogiston saver mode (4), the foobar panel 54, the glomotronomy motors 66a through 66n, and the gazebo heater 48 are turned off. Therefore, the phlogiston saver mode (4) corresponds to the OFF mode.

Thus saving much phlogiston. Save the Phlogiston! (Yes, I am in a delirium of boredom.)

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Fireplace Repair Columbus said...

Great blog I enjoyed reading it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home